Maps:
Pre-1883
1883-1901
1902-1939
1940-1969
1970-1999
2000-
Other links:
Churches
Pubs
Virtual Tour
Links
Old St Mary's
New St Mary's
1st Primitive Meth.
2nd Primitive Meth.
Old Wesleyan Meth
New Meth. Chapel
2nd Primitive Methodist Chapel

Due to the unification of the Wesleyan and Primitive Methodist Chapels in 1938, the land became redundant.  It was sold in 1938 for £250.

The bungalow on the site was built in 1974 and is now known as No. 55.  It's occupants are Ralph and Anna Brough.

(Information kindly provided by R. Brough)
1918